Partner with a Fantasy League product and gain exposure to a large audience of passionate, web-savvy, sports fans...
Fantasy League Ltd runs a large portfolio of online fantasy games for market-leading media owners. We frequently have digital and offline sponsorship opportunities available, with clients ranging from Sky Sports, Channel 4 and Absolute Radio, to a wide variety of national and international magazines, sports websites and other forms of media.
Audience sizes can vary from a few thousand to one million users and our games cover all major sports. The addictive nature of fantasy games results in extremely sticky traffic and high levels of repeat visits to game websites. The game websites offer a host of digital advertising and sponsorship opportunities with direct access to audiences of passionate sports fans.
The level of sponsorship you choose to enter in to can be focused solely on the fantasy game / site, or extended to include coverage on a media owner's own platform, should you choose to affiliate with one of our partner products. To give a better illustration of the opportunities provided by a fantasy game, key areas include:
- Having your brand built in to the site template.
- Ad spots, including your choice of a skyscraper on every page (120x600), a leaderboard (728x90) in game-site header, an MPU (300x250).
- Naming Rights e.g "--Game Name--, in association with --Your Company--".
- Embedded navigation links to your site.
- Your own custom-built 'sponsor page', via which you can include more detail on products or campaigns.
- Prize coverage including logos and links, publicity with the winners and product placement opportunities.
- Coverage on the regular game update emails, sent regularly to all participants.
What are the commercial benefits?
Fantasy games typically attract large audiences of passionate and web-savvy users, knowledgeable about the sport or event in question and driven by a common desire to compete, both for the prizes on offer and for the pride of out-performing friends and family. This unique blend of factors culminates in users returning to the white-labelled micro-site, via which the game is played, on a regular basis. Page impressions remain consistently high as a result.
Having your branding strategically placed across the fantasy game micro-site will ensure maximum exposure to this relevant audience for the duration of the tournament / event.
Other benefits of sponsorship include:
- Raising brand awareness in affinity with a particular sport or event.
- Generating revenue through product sales.
- Increasing traffic to your own website via links and banners on the fantasy portal.
- Establishing your own database of users, via an opt-in as part of the registration process, who you can market to once the game has finished.
- Opportunities to extract further market information from the game’s database, throughout the course of the game.
- Product promotion through prize-giving.
Typical Exposure Levels
An example of the traffic generated by a game with 50,000 participants, over the course of an 11 month season, is as follows:
- Unique Visitors: 410,000
- Visits: 2,100,000
- Page views: 20,300,000
- Avg. Pages per Visit: 10
- Avg. Time on Site: 6 mins
In the past few years, there have been a great many brands associated with fantasy games, including:
"...Land Rover's association with rugby puts the brand in front of a relevant demographic. Our sponsorship of the Scrum Fantasy Rugby game, over the past four years, has formed a significant part of this association, providing a good opportunity to reach out to a relevant target audience. The game offers a fun, interactive experience for rugby fans and our association with the competition has further enhanced people's perception of the Land Rover brand..."
What does it cost?
The fees involved will greatly depend on the nature of the sponsorship package, the type and size of the target audience and the media partner themselves.
However, as a starting point, Fantasy League Ltd will be happy to analyse your key objectives and based on these, make a recommendation in terms of the available games / media partners and discuss with you the game opportunities we feel would suit you best.
For more information on how we can tailor a sponsorship opportunity to suit your commercial objectives, contact us today:
Tel: +44 (0) 20 7428 2142
For more information about advertising on Fantasyleague.com, click here.