2. Description of Website and the Services
We may add, change, remove, suspend or discontinue any aspect of the Website and/or the Services at any time without notice. We may also impose limits on certain features and/or restrict access to parts of or all of the Properties without notice or liability to you or any third party.
In order to use the Website, you must obtain access to the Internet, either directly or through devices that access web-based content, and pay any service fees associated with such access. In addition, you must provide all equipment necessary to make such connection to the Internet, including a computer and modem or other access device.
3. Intellectual Property Ownership; Licence
4. Links to Other Websites
5. Acceptable Use
You will not use the Properties to:
- 1. Upload, post, e-mail, transmit, display, copy, distribute, promote, or otherwise communicate to the public:
- 1. any material that is false, unlawful, threatening, tortious, disparaging (including disparaging of Fantasy League, its affiliates and licensors), anything that adversely affects Fantasy League such as discouraging any person or entity from advertising with, linking to or supplying Fantasy League, abusive, libellous, defamatory, obscene, vulgar, offensive, pornographic, profane, racist, sexually explicit, ethnically or culturally offensive, indecent, or that promotes violence, racial hatred, terrorism, or illegal acts, or is otherwise objectionable in Fantasy League’s sole discretion;
- 2. information, software, content or other material that violates, plagiarises, misappropriates or infringes the rights of third parties including, without limitation, copyright (including, offering pirated computer programs or links to such programs, information used to circumvent manufacturer-installed copy-protect devices, including serial registration numbers for software programs, rights management information or any type of cracker utilities), trademark, patent, trade secret, rights of privacy or publicity, confidential information or any other proprietary right;
- 3. material of any kind that contains a virus, Trojan horse, time bombs, worms, spyware, adware, malware, bots, any automated use of the system, such as scripts, or other harmful component or restricts or inhibits any other user's uninhibited use and enjoyment of the Properties, interferes with, overburdens, impairs or disrupts the Properties or servers or networks connected to the Properties, or disobeys any requirements, procedures, policies or regulations of networks connected to the Properties;
- 4. information or material of any kind that is false or misleading or that constitutes or contains false or misleading indications of origin or statements of fact, including, without limitation, by forging any TCP/IP packet header, any part of the header information in any transmission to the Website, or otherwise manipulating identifiers in order to disguise the origin of any content transmitted to or from the Website; or
- 5. any unsolicited or unauthorised advertising, promotional materials, junk mail, spam, chain letters, pyramid schemes, requests for money, petitions for signature, or any other form of solicitation.
- 2. Encourage, promote, solicit or commit conduct that would constitute a criminal offence, give rise to civil liability or otherwise violate any local, state, national or international law or otherwise make available any material that exploits or harms any individual, corporation or other entity.
- 3. Impersonate any person or entity or falsely state or otherwise misrepresent your affiliation with a person or entity;
- 4. Disrupt the normal flow of dialogue, cause a screen to scroll faster than other users of the Website are able to type, or otherwise act in a manner that negatively affects other users' ability to engage in real time exchanges on the Website;
- 5. Stalk, abuse, sexually exploit, violently exploit, groom, act violently toward, threaten or otherwise harass another user;
- 6. Use or attempt to use another's information, account, password, service or system except as expressly permitted;
- 7. Solicit or collect personal data including telephone numbers, addresses, last names, email addresses, or any other kind of information about users, including without limitation, through such means as spidering, “screen scraping,” “database scraping,” harvesting of e-mail addresses, wireless addresses or other contact or personal information, or any other automatic means of accessing, logging-in or registering on the Website or for any services or features offered on or through the Website; and
- 8. Undertake any commercial purpose or activity without the prior written consent of Fantasy League, including, for example and without limitation, inserting your own or a third party’s advertising, branding or promotional content into any of the Website’s or Properties’ content, materials or services.
You represent, warrant and agree that you will comply with the above acceptable use requirements. Fantasy League reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to terminate any user’s account or take such other action as Fantasy League sees fit in relation to any user who breaches the acceptable use policy or any of the other terms set forth herein. In extreme cases or as required by law or regulation, Fantasy League reserves the right to take court action and/or report users to the relevant authorities.
6. User Accounts, Additional Terms, Subscriptions
If you choose to provide information to the Website, you agree to provide only true, accurate, current and complete information. If you create a user account, you agree to accept responsibility for all activities that occur under your account or password, if any, and agree you will not sell, transfer or assign your user account. You are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your password, if any, and for restricting access to your computer so that others may not access any password-protected portion of the Website or other Properties using your name, user name or password in whole or in part.
You may be able to purchase a subscription for certain additional features of the Website and Services. You may only order subscriptions if you are considered capable of entering into an enforceable contract in the applicable jurisdiction. You agree to pay in full the prices for any purchases you make either by credit/debit card concurrent or by other payment means acceptable to Fantasy League.
7. Copyrights and Copyright Agents
Fantasy League aim to respect the intellectual property rights of others. If you believe that your work (or the work of a third party on whose behalf you are entitled to act) has been copied, used, or made available on or through the Fantasy League Website in a way that constitutes copyright infringement of your intellectual property, please provide our copyright agent with a copyright infringement notice (“Notice”) which should include the following written information:
- 1. a statement that you have identified material on the Website which infringes your copyright (or infringes the copyright of a third party on whose behalf you are entitled to act, if applicable);
- 2. identification of the copyrighted work claimed to have been infringed, or, if multiple copyrighted works at a single online site are covered by a single Notice, a representative list of such works at that site;
- 3. identification of the material that is claimed to be infringing or to be the subject of infringing activity and that is to be removed or access to which is to be disabled, and information reasonably sufficient to permit Fantasy League to locate the material (including, for example, a URL and/or screen shot);
- 4. your full name, email address, postal address and telephone number on which you can be contacted;
- 5. a statement by you that you have a good-faith belief that use of the material in the manner complained of is not authorised by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law;
- 6. a statement by you that the information in the Notice is accurate, and that the complaining party is authorized to act on behalf of the owner of the exclusive right that is allegedly infringed; and
- 7. a physical or electronic signature (which may be a scanned copy) of a person authorized to act on behalf of owner of the work that is allegedly infringed.
For notice of claims of copyright infringement on or regarding the Website, please contact:
Fantasy League Limited
31 Bury Street
Email: [email protected]
8. Information You Submit
From time to time, the Properties may contain functionality through which you can upload or submit information, data, messages, photographs, text and other materials to, through or on the Website ("Your Upload Information"). For example, the Website may offer blogs or other interactive areas ("User Comment Areas"). Fantasy League do not endorse the content posted in User Comment Areas. Fantasy League reserves the right, but is not obligated, to delete, move or edit Your Upload Information, in whole or in part, submitted by you for any reason in their sole discretion. Fantasy League reserves the right to suspend or terminate your access to the Website and pursue all legal remedies if we believe your Upload Information infringes another's rights or otherwise violates any law, rule or regulation. You acknowledge and agree that you are prohibited from accepting payment for Your Upload Information from any third party, including, without limitation, accepting payment for the inclusion of a logo, brand advertising or other commercial content, in Your Upload Information.
All of Your Upload Information is your sole responsibility. This means that you, and not Fantasy League, are entirely responsible for all of Your Upload Information that you upload, post, e-mail, transmit or otherwise make available via the Website. Fantasy League actively discourages you from uploading information or content without their express prior consent. If you post personal information on publicly available areas of the Website, then you may receive unsolicited messages from third parties. Fantasy League cannot ensure the security of any information you supply on publicly available areas of the Website. Under no circumstances will Fantasy League be liable in any way for any of Your Upload Information including, but not limited to, any errors or omissions in Your Upload Information, or for any loss or damage of any kind incurred as a result of Your Upload Information.
9. Disclaimer of Warranties
YOU AGREE THAT YOUR USE OF THE PROPERTIES IS ENTIRELY AT YOUR OWN RISK.
10. Disclaimers/Limitation of Liability
FANTASY LEAGUE ARE NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY DAMAGE TO ANY USER'S COMPUTER, HARDWARE, COMPUTER SOFTWARE, OR OTHER EQUIPMENT OR TECHNOLOGY INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, DAMAGE FROM ANY SECURITY BREACH OR FROM ANY VIRUS, BUGS, TAMPERING, FRAUD, ERROR, OMISSION, INTERRUPTION, DEFECT, DELAY IN OPERATION OR TRANSMISSION, COMPUTER LINE OR NETWORK FAILURE OR ANY OTHER TECHNICAL OR OTHER MALFUNCTION.
YOUR ACCESS TO AND USE OF THIS THE PROPERTIES IS AT YOUR RISK. IF YOU ARE DISSATISFIED WITH THE PROPERTIES OR ANY OF THE CONTENT, YOUR SOLE AND EXCLUSIVE REMEDY IS TO DISCONTINUE ACCESSING AND USING THE PROPERTIES OR THE CONTENT.
12. Governing Law
You are solely responsible for compliance with applicable laws, rules, and regulations in connection with your use of the Properties and the Content, including, without limitation, those governing your transmission or use of any software or data.